Thursday, December 20, 2018

Review: Age of Asango: Book I

Age of Asango: Book I Age of Asango: Book I by Matt Russell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked the book so much I immediately downloaded the second book in this series of Asango after I had finished with Book 1 that I won through Goodreads. My interests were captivated from the very beginning of this tale of five siblings who possess magical powers. But only one can become the ruler of the Kingdom and Asango is both one of the two most powerful but he is also the most radical. He wants to end slavery and stop the religious persecutions among other things. In the first book, I was introduced to the main characters and the challenges that face them. Will Asango become the ruler and make the world a better place? I'm rooting for him and the slave girls.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment