Friday, November 30, 2018

Review: The Last Woman in the Forest

The Last Woman in the Forest The Last Woman in the Forest by Diane Les Becquets
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh yeah, another serial killer novel to scare the crud out of us women and for good reason. Woman are statistically more likely to attract violence upon them based on just that they were born a female. The authors idea for the story was based on some true crimes and her husbands experiences as a forester compelled her to write this story told from the view of a woman who thinks that her dead boyfriend could have been the serial killer? I enjoyed the tempo created by going back and forth in time and the hints interwoven giving us glimpses of who the killer actually is. Violence against women has not been contained. Just look how long it takes for rape case DNA testing and speedy trials take! I really liked the book and I think you will too. I won a copy of the ARC version of this book in a giveaway sponsored Berkley Publishing Group on the Goodreads web pages.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment