Thursday, December 27, 2018

Review: The League of Regrettable Sidekicks: Heroic Helpers from Comic Book History!

The League of Regrettable Sidekicks: Heroic Helpers from Comic Book History! The League of Regrettable Sidekicks: Heroic Helpers from Comic Book History! by Jon Morris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In this book is a vast collection of graphic cartoon heroic helpers or villainous underlings that didn't quite make headlines along with their famous Hero's. As an amateur cartoonist I am finding many inspirations for my own funny sidekicks to the main character. The book starts in the 1930's and meanders it way to the end with present day comic books. This is a must have book for people of all ages who love comic books. Each chapter has high quality image reproductions of the comics with many interesting facts about the comic books history. I have added this book to the shelf above my work area for easy access.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment