Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Your Body is My Prison

Your Body is My Prison Your Body is My Prison by Oksana Leslie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this Syfy kinda paranormal alien themed novel we find a young girl whose body seems to be the prison for an entity from another planet that had committed the crime of murder. While the book lacked the fine tuning of say a Jeffery Deaver or other such author who has published many novels, this book still had the structure that I was able to find enjoyable. Some of the best writing was about fate and how people make some off-hand comments about wanting more rest.. boom next thing you know that person is now in a coma... or how you want your life to be more exciting... what could be more exciting than meeting an alien. I look forward to seeing what this author has next to offer us... maybe a series?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment