Thursday, June 7, 2018

Review: Exit Strategy

Exit Strategy Exit Strategy by Charlton Pettus
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pure anonymity was a subject I never thought about until this book. We have all heard of the witness protection program, so we are all familiar with people who start over with a clean set of credentials. But what about the people who change their identities but then change their minds and want their old life back? In this tale, you'll find genuinely ingenious ways that two people can communicate. Once I got over the awkward start, I was thoroughly engrossed in how these two people were ever going to get back together again against so many obstacles. Will love concur all? Can the villains keep them apart? Is there anyone they can trust? Trust no one

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment