Monday, June 17, 2019

Review: Trickster's Choice

Trickster's Choice Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Being the daughter of the Kingdoms champion knight who is also your mother makes things a little difficult for the youngest of three siblings to manage. From a young age our young heroine has always wanted to follow in her fathers side of the families work, which she has been training for her whole life. So when she gets made at her Mother and attempt to travel alone, only to be captured by slavers, where she is sent live with a family as their slave but soon the family comes to depend on this young girls skills as a spy to keep them alive...

Awesome! this looks like the beginning of a new series that I am just going to have to read, I'm hooked with the adventures, the unique people and places with so much unknown that keeps me wanting more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment