Monday, June 17, 2019

Review: For My People: Awacha Nay

For My People: Awacha Nay For My People: Awacha Nay by Heidi Ennis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

“We are responsible for all things, as they were a gift to us.”

Author Heidi Ennis's historical fiction takes us back in time when the white man had not yet decimated the red man from his homes in the Pacific northeast. This tale takes you through a young chiefs son coming of age with many life lessons that build character to become a leader of his tribe. The story unfolded to weave a tale with our main character receiving visions from a past Chief that helps and confuses the young brave. I laughed and cried with the tribe, plus I found the book immensely entertaining.

I did not win the book on Goodreads but instead was able to read it with my Amazon Unlimited.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment