Sunday, June 3, 2018

Review: Blood Vow

Blood Vow Blood Vow by J.R. Ward
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I liked the two stories that intermingled in the book but found them to be a distraction that made it hard for me to get into the groove of the book. The highs and lows were too extreme for me. You have two sexy intelligent vampires having these crazy sex scenes and they were back to a twelve-year-old girls adoption process. Maybe if I had read the first book it might have made a little more sense to me. But the fighting was minimal and these vampires are not vicious. It was like a daytime soap opera for the bold and batty vampires with their uber-wealthy and then the street thugs. Not my cup of tea but it has some good potential for a long-running series. Thanks for letting me have a copy of this for my honest review here on Goodreads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment