Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Review: The Pope of Palm Beach

The Pope of Palm Beach The Pope of Palm Beach by Tim Dorsey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Serge and Coleman set out on a crazy road trip that has them traveling the roads of Florida on the trail of some famous authors. These two remind me a little of the two guys in "Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas". On their trip, they come across some unsavory individuals and an author who has been in hiding for many years. I enjoyed those madcap antics and was super excited the way the whole story came round robin from beginning to end. It was an incredible rollercoaster ride. Good characters, good plot and some good unexpected scenarios that will have you cheering for the good guys to win. I look forward to reading much more from author Tim Dorsey; he has caught my attention in a big way.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment