Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Review: Shadow Men: It Should Have Been An Easy Kill

Shadow Men: It Should Have Been An Easy Kill Shadow Men: It Should Have Been An Easy Kill by Dan Westerlin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First I would like to thank Dan Westerlin for donating the proceeds of the e-version of Shadow Men to the Navy Marine-Corps Relief Society and Arts in the Armed Forces. I received this book through Goodreads in a generous giveaway. What I liked most about the book were the characters that seem so lifelike. Plus the story coincides with many of the political themes our society is playing roles in at any given moment, like the Mexico/US board, the middle east, terrorism, human trafficking, protestors, news reporters spreading fake news and our elite armed forces that are given the orders to kill on command. The only thing I think that could be improved is to have more details added to the overall story, make the reader feel more of what is happening in the story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment