Thursday, June 21, 2018

Review: COYOTE

COYOTE COYOTE by Kelly Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm a sucker for strong women I can relate too in a story. Jessica James is one of those characters that you feel attuned too right from the very beginning. With her kind robust outlook on finding the culprits that have done wrong to others she is relentless in her search and prosecution of those responsible for their wrongdoings that caused the death of her friend and the human trafficking going on in her home state of Montana. I like the fact that the author speaks out about such atrocities that are happening in America at present, from the exploitation of young girls in the sex trafficking, the constant rape of our natural resources taking place by the use of fracking and the people who make profits more important than human lives. This book kept me so captivated from start to finish I was able to finish in a few hours.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment