Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Review: Runes of Issalia Complete Boxed Set: An Epic Fantasy Adventure

Runes of Issalia Complete Boxed Set: An Epic Fantasy Adventure Runes of Issalia Complete Boxed Set: An Epic Fantasy Adventure by Jeffrey L. Kohanek
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I received a copy of Rogue Legacy from Goodreads by author Jeffrey L. Kohanek, I was hooked on the story and the fantastic characters, so it was natural for me to want to read the first three books in this series which I was able to download from Amazon in the form of a box set. Each book is a stand-alone story but being able to read all four books in a row was a real pleasure. I think YA books such as these provide excellent inspiration for our youth of today.
Where the is a will, there is a way!
Being different is okay!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment