Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Review: Still Me

Still Me Still Me by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was pleased to say that I really liked reading this book. It is a little out of my normal genre but I read some good reviews about it and said: "what the hell, go for it". In this fictional novel by Jojo Moyes, we find Louisa Clark our main character moving from England and taking a job in NYC (New York City) to be the assistant to a young woman who has recently been married to an uber-wealthy older gentleman. Louisa takes her task in stride, with many major setbacks but in the end, finds the courage and determination to make it in the Big City. To keep one's values above all that life can throw at you truly show a person of integrity. Lousia is a complex woman who finds new friends and loses some friends over secrets that Lousia must keep hidden from her employer. Loved it and have added author Jojo Moyes to my follow list. Thank you, Goodreads and publisher Pamela Dorman Books for giving me the chance to read an ARC addition to this stand-alone book in the "Me Before You Series".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment