Friday, January 19, 2018

Review: The Christmas Card Murders: A Gripping Christmas Crime Thriller

The Christmas Card Murders: A Gripping Christmas Crime Thriller The Christmas Card Murders: A Gripping Christmas Crime Thriller by Anthony Litton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Egads, Christmas time is supposed to be one of wonder, joy, and excitement, not in this story that finds us on the trail of a deranged murderer. Could the death of a young woman who was brutally left on the side of the road to die while out delivering her late Christmas Cards in the rural countryside of Beldon Magma be the reason for all the present day deaths? With a cast of a production company gathering for the holidays, the British police have quite a few suspects to research. Author Anthony Little's book is the first one that I have read by him, but it won't be my last. I felt the story was both well structured, with engrossing characters and some quite gruesome methods of murder made this a win-win in my book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment