Thursday, January 11, 2018

Review: Mindfulness on the Go: Simple Meditation Practices You Can Do Anywhere

Mindfulness on the Go: Simple Meditation Practices You Can Do Anywhere Mindfulness on the Go: Simple Meditation Practices You Can Do Anywhere by Jan Chozen Bays
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book sits in my pocketbook so I can re-read over some of the new skills I have learned from using this small book packed with everyday exercises in Mindful Meditation practices that I have incorporated into my life. Just being able to make my body relax has been a big achievement. Each chapter sets you on an exercise to complete with encouraging words to enhance the learning experience. Just today I used some breathing exercises while I waited for my blood to be drawn and it made the time I spent there that much more enjoyable and isn't that what we all want, a more enjoyable life.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment