Saturday, May 12, 2018

Review: A Chase of Blood on Steel

A Chase of Blood on Steel A Chase of Blood on Steel by Dan Biermeier
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In society, there are those who wish to live their lives in the not so typical way as others. This is understandable since we all have different needs and wants. In this story, we are introduced to a different type of person, one who enjoys traveling and working for their livelihood; they go by the name of Hobo. Not to be confused with bums or tramps that beg or steal for their sustenance. A group of war veterans helps to track down individuals that use the trains as a way to commit crimes on a never-ending journey across America. I found this book hard for me to get into it but it was still worth reading since I learned so much about a group hidden for the most part from most people eyes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment