Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Review: Nightblade

Nightblade Nightblade by Garrett Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loren of the family Nelda has had enough of being beaten by her parents, so when she spies a stranger traveling through her forest homelands she bids him to take her with him. From the moment Loren leaves home she finds herself involved with the King's Law, thieves but also finds friends that she becomes attached to. The dagger she carries from her home has strange markings and jewels attached, she has named it Nightblade. But what do others know about this blade and its secrets? I am hooked on finding out what happens in this series and have added this author to the list of "follow author". I was able to read this book on Amazon Prime which I downloaded to my kindle app. This book reminded me of novels by J.R. Tolkien and the Game of Thrones series which are two of my favorites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment