Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Review: Mehndi for the Inspired Artist: 50 contemporary patterns & projects inspired by traditional henna art

Mehndi for the Inspired Artist: 50 contemporary patterns & projects inspired by traditional henna art Mehndi for the Inspired Artist: 50 contemporary patterns & projects inspired by traditional henna art by Morgan Alex
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This well-structured book has high-quality images along with easy to follow step-by-step instructions that will have you creating and crafting some uniques designs on yourself, family and friends in henna or incorporating the same designs on objects such as a glass jar and just about any surface artists use as a canvas. I myself have incorporated some of the designs into Mandalas for coloring. My next project I want to try on some Mason Jars as shown in the book for gift giving this holiday season.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment