Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Review: Sisters and Secrets

Sisters and Secrets Sisters and Secrets by Jennifer Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Having three sisters myself I am familiar with how sisters and secrets can destroy a family once the secrets are uncovered. The common factor is one sibling seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others. Can Sierra find a place free of memories that haunt her? Is there any place on earth to find a place where no one hurts you or your loved ones? Sad that those we think who would never hurt us...family...friends are the ones you have hurt us time and again...and forgiving can take a long time is coming...

"Just looking at you makes me sick" Sierra to her sister



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment