Friday, September 7, 2018

Review: The City of Brass

The City of Brass The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bravo! absolutely amazing. I loved it, all the details in all aspects. Peoples aren't always who they pretend to be. I have not read a book so intriguing since I first started reading the Game of Thrones series. But with an Arabian nights theme with mythological beings who live for centuries and have magical powers but they are oppressive to another tribe whom they consider lowly scum within their magical hidden island in the middle of a cursed lake. When a young human Nahri accidentally summons a genie our djinn as they book calls him, who end up having a feeling for each other only to separated with his death, then she is set to wed a prince... did that wet your appetite? Good, this was a wonderful book. Oh yeah, they travel can travel on a magic carpet!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment