Monday, July 16, 2018

Review: Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding

Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding by Rhys Bowen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Georgie, who has royal blood and Darcey have finally set a date for their wedding and have been looking for a new place to call home. With her Uncle away on one of his many travels to far off lands, his house has been left vacant with only a small handful of servants employed. Plus strange things have been happening there. Can Georgie get to the bottom of all the shenanigans that have been happening at her new domicile? This story was the first book with Georgie and Darcey as the main characters that I have read by Rhy Bowens. I enjoyed most of the book, but I felt that our main character was a bit of a snob which kind of put me off in fondness for our heroine.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment