Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Review: The World Itself Departed

The World Itself Departed The World Itself Departed by J.B. Beatty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Another zombie apocalypse that has similar characteristics to the movie Zombieland where there this uber cool, sexy AK-47 toting high school female teenager teaming up with a dorky male counterpart from her high school in this satirical look at what happens when the sheet hits the fan when everyone starts dying from a strain of Flu. As a major fan of horror flicks, I enjoyed the way the characters interacted and found that having a sense of humor can help keep your sanity. If this were a Horror movie, I would have had my brains eaten by now...... sign me up for the next book in this series, I'm hooked!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment