Saturday, February 3, 2018

Review: The War Planners Series: Books 1-3

The War Planners Series: Books 1-3 The War Planners Series: Books 1-3 by Andrew Watts
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved it! I spent four years living in the Norfolk area while my husband was stationed on the USS Independence Carrier while serving his country in the US Navy. Author Andrew Watts hit the nail dead-on with these three novels, that flow right from one to the next. While each book is a stand-alone story that kept me on the edge of my emotions through the whole ordeal of how those with an unexhausted wealth of money can become despots hell-bent on ruling the world in their image. I laughed, I cried, and I cheered, and that is what makes this series a must-read for any fans of espionage war thrillers of fiction.

Book 1: The War Planners with David Manning as a kidnapped computer analyst who was previously in the Navy and is held captive on a secluded island with other American's who have been lied to by their US bosses to participate in a think tank to find ways to breach the USA's defense system. David comes from a family of Navy personnel that include his Admiral father, brother an ex-Navy Seal, and sister who is an ace helicopter pilot.

Book 2: The War Stage with Chase Manning ex-Navy Seal is sent to Dubai on a CIA secret mission, betrayed by another and rescuing his brother are his main concerns.

Book 3: Pawns of the Pacific with Victoria Manning a Helicopter Boss in the US Navy on the USS Farragut Destroyer extracts her brother Chase from the jungles of Equador in an all-out race to get to Panama before being sunk by an enemy and avoiding World War III from breaking out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment