Friday, January 5, 2018

Review: The Templar Salvation

The Templar Salvation The Templar Salvation by Raymond Khoury
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay, I understand the whole concept of "The Church/Vatican" having documents that portray the religion in a bad light and that we the little people of the world with our minimal intellect must be kept from reading these ancient records and stories. But that is just what everything that is written is: a story. Benjamin Franklin said. "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. While the action was commendable I kept wondering why these two individuals learned nothing from their past experiences in the book "The Last Templar". As a mother, I wanted to reach out and slap Alex and say you have a daughter, stop putting your life in danger needlessly and of course, she gets nabbed by the bad guy, ugh.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment