Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Review: Cleek of Scotland Yard

Cleek of Scotland Yard Cleek of Scotland Yard by Thomas W. Hanshew
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

If you are a Sherlockian fan, then you will enjoy this book by author Thomas W. Hanshew (1857 – 1914). He was an American actor and writer, born in Brooklyn, N. Y.
While I enjoyed the stories, I found it hard to decipher the strong British dialect at time's which my kindle's features failed to aid in my dilemma. In a similar style of the author, Sir Conan Doyles Sherlock Holmes short stories the main character a one Hamilton Cleek is a master of disguise along with a talent for deducing puzzles that will result in the solution of the crimes committed. Cleek makes the transition from cracksafer to Scotland Yards most requested crime detective.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment