Sunday, August 13, 2017

Review: Crazed

Crazed Crazed by Jacob Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Serial killers galore abound in this private investigator Morris Brick thrilling novel by Jacob Stone which is a pseudo name for author Dan Zeltserman. You can find out more about this author on his web page https://www.davezeltserman.com/. Lately, I have wondered why I find a serial killer, thriller and horror books or movies so interesting. Could it be that I have a latent monster inside me? Nah, I think it is that I am the opposite, in fact, too much of a humanist.

Could the reason I find them so entertaining be because I cannot fathom how anyone except someone who is so truly evil could commit such atrocities to another living being? But what is evil? Is it caused by the Devil, a brain imbalance, or has society created people who are so evil that they think of other humans as prey? How can we protect ourselves from those who think about only inflicting pain on others in a tortuous manner? While this book does not have these answers it did have some insights into what a serial killer thinks when the beast within them rises to their demented minds. If you like a tale that makes you quiver with revulsion about what horrors another human being is capable upon another that this book is for you.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment